As one of the UK’s leading mobile app developers, we are looking at expanding our team by employing an additional full-time Test Analyst to work in a hybrid capacity based out of our York office, with expectations for monthly visits for company meetings.
The role will be focused on testing cutting edge mobile apps for both clients and the company itself, supporting delivery of projects throughout the software development life cycle.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Manual functional testing
- Testing throughout the full software testing life cycle
- Supporting the Project Manager with the delivery of projects
- Creating test scripts and documentation to assist client UAT
- Building/Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Escalating issues where appropriate
Ideally you will have some experience of testing, and to be successful you must show a keen interest in making the mobile world a career choice. As a nice to have you, but not essential, you will have had some experience of the following as well;
- Native mobile app testing on iOS/Android
- Web testing in an agile delivery environment
- Creating bugs in Jira
The Distance want to help develop a master of their trade by providing a supportive environment and additional training opportunities where required, and this is a great opportunity to develop your career in the mobile space
The role comes with:
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Workplace pension
- Employee incentives (including Perkbox and free phone insurance)
- Minimum of 31 days holiday entitlement (we close at Christmas)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team socials
York is an incredibly vibrant city of culture, with a thriving tech community; there are monthly meet ups for all major tech subjects and it has been named “the best place to live in Britain” by the Sunday Times this year..
Submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (agencies will not be considered for this role)